3.10.2009

Weekend Update: Hair, St. Paddy's, and Yankee Stadium

Depending on what time of the day, I'll either tell you I hate my haircut, or I love it. Shorter hair is definitely faster to dry and easier to style, but when I was caught in the rain yesterday, I did not appreciate the mess/frizz-ball that found a home on the top of my head.

This weekend was the big St. Patrick's Day parade in the city where I work, so I came down and went to a couple parties. As usually occurs when we've been drinking since 9 in the morning, Boyfriend and I got cranky and fought for no good reason. In the middle of the street. And wound up taking the 6:20 train home.

But it was time to go, because on Sunday morning, we had a private tour of the new Yankee Stadium!! Unfortunately, we could not get into the Yankee's clubhouse, but we were able to see the Visitor's lockerrooms and batting cages, etc. We walked all around for hours, and even saw Steinbrenner's suite! Lucky us :) I took way too many pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment