3.18.2009

A Little Unlucky...

Have you ever been in such an awkward and uncomfortable situation that you need to constantly remind yourself to be you? That was me last night. And then I felt as though I became too much of myself… as if I were oversaturated with my personality, because I was so conscious of it. Like I was my uber-self. Needles to say, I pretty much made a fool of my-uber-self.

I ran into an ex last night. Or should I say The Ex? It was mildly irritating and led me to overcompensate by drinking too much. And The Boyfriend was “so cool with everything” until we were home, when he became decidedly less cool about it all.

It looks like St. Patrick got the best of me this year…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cris

    I’d like to invite you to write about your favorite books at www.bookdrum.com, where you can add information, images, video, music and links to illustrate and explore the books.

    Right now, we're running a $3,000 Tournament and we'll be offering contract work to the best entries.

    Best wishes

    Hector Macdonald
    Editor, Book Drum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, don't worry, you won't care about it soon trust me!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete