2.19.2009

Welcome!

Well hello, all. Welcome to my debut in the blogging world.

Who am I? I am a post-college, yet-to-move-out-of-my-parents'-house, 20-something with a real job (in publishing) and a real passion (for books and fashion).

Where did I come from? After a year at the Fashion Institute in NYC, and a brief stint as a textile assistant at J.Mendel, I left to go to school for literature. Graduated early, summa cum laude, and landed this publishing job three weeks later.

Why should you read me? My mailbox is flooding everyday with e-mails on the hottest trends, and I would love to share my thoughts and opinions with you. Even more, I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions- on anything at all: fashion, music, movies, books...

What to expect? Short posts on things that have caught my eye (or my wallet!).

I hope that you enjoy and stick around; there's a lot to come!

Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment